Monday 16 November 2009

braving a gray rainy day..........




It was one of those days where, the rain just did not stop. So what do you do when you are adverse to staying at home in your pyjamas? Well, the answer is out. I did not want the weather to dictate the mood so, I decided to browse around some of my favourite galleries and shops. Stopped over for cocktails before the end of the evening and then food! Comfort food of course! My choice was a three cheese macaroni - very delicious from my fav hang out, Vingt Quarte

Vingt Quarte,
325 Fulham Rd,
London,
SW10 9QL

(Gilet & scarf from Zara, Mac from New Look, Leggings from Miss Selfridge, T-shirt from H&M, thrifted necklaces, Rings from Marc Jacobs & H&M, Bracelets from FE, Shoes from Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter