Monday 16 November 2009

the colour purple

I have been out pretty much most nights this week. Finding the right thing to dress in without being too showy or uncomfortable is what I always consider most. Don't get me wrong, I like dressing up but not to the point of being OTT - you always need some room to manoeuvre in case the party gets hot and heavy. For this specific evening, I was invited to a friend's DJ gig and was really feeling the colour purple. There has been a big take on jersey sweater dresses this season and am in love with this whole idea of it being a blank canvas where you are free to experiment on accessories - my fav thing. I for one can confess that I have bought several different styles of this sweater dress. I have worn them again and again - differently each time.
What's your take on this?

(Dress from Whistles, shoes from New Look, thrifted necklace, bracelets by FE, rings from Marc Jacobs & H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter