Tuesday 24 November 2009

blue clusters

On one of the nicer days most recently, I was taking a walk on my way to brunch at my trusty joint, Ottolenghi. They always have some of the best selection of food and pastries on offer. I was desperately craving corn bread and a slice of banana, walnut and caramel cake (they weren't the only things I had there, trust me; there was a full blown platter of some very delicious savoury selections too!).

And to wear, well, these pants by Matthew Williamson for H&M have been lingering in my closet most of the summer and I just didn't feel the right timing or inclination to wear them. They are a little bit big (there was a scramble...yawn... well not exactly but a quick barter with a shopper that launch evening), and, believe it or not in my crazy/logical/scientific thought process, I also got the jacket to match! I love that I sometimes have these crazy shopping decision-making epiphanies. Don't you love a good story? Voila!

Passing by this beautiful square en route, the clusters of polyanthus caught my eye. I had to stop to take a pic while my tummy continues to grumble. What is a girl to do if she cannot resist the fact that flowers match her outfit? Snap, snap of course. I think in a mad artsy way, I complete the clusters of blue hues. I laugh at this and am sure you do to. Guffaw...

For more information on Ottolenghi visit www.ottolenghi.co.uk

(Top from Zara,Pants from Matthew Williamson for H&M, Scarf from H&M, thrifted shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter