Friday 6 April 2012

the story of a travelling brogue

I have to say that in all the shoes I own. These beautiful brogues can tell a story or two. It's only over a year old, and yet it's already seen a lot. When I first saw these brogues being worn by my very good friend, it was literally LOVE at first sight. Everything about it is perfect!

Since I got them (and from a very special person), I've worn them through summer and winter (where appropriate of course!). It has also been to lots and lots of exotic places. And I mean it! It's walked the historical cobbled streets of ol' London, breezed through the bustly streets of Meatpacking in New York, tasted the exotic white sands on South Beach, Miami, swanned through the beautiful bridges of Paris and the sunny places in Sydney.

I am sure the adventures don't end there and that there are more on the horizon. This is more of a tribute to my favourite shoe from F Troupe. Do you have one with a story to tell?

(Shoes from F Troupe, Trousers from Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter