Tuesday 17 May 2011

spotting a staple

I am still crushing on these staples. My favourite polka dot blazer and the same silk top. Both inject a lot of fun to just about anything at the moment. Here I am trying the culottes trend too. At first, I was very averse to it but after a little consideration (you can tell, it took me only a second to be converted to these beautiful pair), I tried it. The other detail I am currently loving is matching rings or matching jewellery on each hand. Trying all these new styles and ideas is really giving me a lot of buzz and further adding to my fashion imagination. Love it! Now, I feel like I should go on to a summer party. Where the air is balmy, jazz band playing and the surroundings - very grand, just like the setting from the Great Gatsby....


(Blazer, top and culottes from Whistles, shoes from Hobbs,Bag from Zara, rings from Topshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter