Thursday 23 September 2010

what's the big deal about the shoes???

And you would say the same! What is the big deal about shoes? Well, not sure, but the day I choose to turn up to one of the shows, the lenses were all over my shoes. I thought they were super fun. The neon pink. Very next SS11 season. The leopard print - very SS11 season. Basically the details were spot on. I looooovvve them. I could buy another pair! I love them so much!!
The rest of the outfit was pretty laid back and paired down. The Brazilian photographer who was working on site complimented me. You can see the photo (same as the first one above) on their site MODA.IG. It was all very fun.

My dear friend Clifford was also working that day and very kindly took some detailed shots of my outfit as shared with you here. Feel free to visit his site.
Photos courtesy of Pascal Images
(Top & shorts - vintage GAP, Cuff from Mango, Spotted tights & rings from H&M, Swarovski bracelet by FE, Shoes from River Island)

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter