Monday 27 September 2010

singing to the same beat

I have been meaning to take a photo of this Banksy mural for the longest time ever! The original has been defaced slightly. Three's a crowd here as I join these 2 guys (or try to) at what they're doing... singing, pledging...?
The weather has been a bit messy lately. If not gale force winds, its showery rain, or a perfect sunny day..... or all three!! How to dress to accommodate all sorts of changing weather? Well, there is no real answer to this. Most days, I opt for something sleeved and the rest, just by winging it or my latest crushes. This top and scarf has kind of a optical illusion look to it. I like the red/black combination; plus my latest crush - my distressed gold cuff and red lips.

(Top & skirt from Whistles, ballet pumps from Topshop, Scarf vintage H&M, cuff from Mango)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter