Friday 17 September 2010

i went to a party with a dapper little racoon

Doing this was sooooooo much fun. Having your face made up so dramatically and the feather lashes!!! WOW!! Is all I can truly say. It was an amazing experience from the start. Meeting Matthew, who very kindly did my makeup (he also does a lot of other work too, the latest being Britain's Next Top Model!). I am so humbled by the experience and learnt a lot. The outfit was inspired to be the opposite of the normal black garb that Illamasqua subscribes to. But nonetheless, the theatre of it was not compromised - I hope. So, dapper Mr. Racoon, was my date to this launch party which took place last night in the heart of Soho. The experience was totally awesome including all the people I met and came across. Amy, who was my chaperone was absolutely amazing and made sure I really had a blast. Thank you Amy!!

And last but not least, the master who wound his magic Illamasqua wand on me - Matthew. Thank you so so much!

All makeup by Illamasqua available at Illamasqua, Beak Street, London.

Makeup by: Matthew Pimm

(Dress from Topshop Unique, Open toe boots from Zara,Cuff from Mango, Rings from various high street finds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter