Friday 16 July 2010

scrumptious taste of summer


Doesn't that look super, enticingly delicious? Made of sliced white bread, layered in a deep bowl with fruit and fruit juice. The story goes that Summer pudding was most popular from the late 19th to the early 20th Century. However, there is no clear record of its origin. This photo was taken at Scott's, one of my favourite restaurants. Not surprisingly, I had to try it out and it didn't disappoint! Having this pudding made me think of the guys at For The Love of Life. The online magazine is filled with information on where to eat, how to make (my favourite article being a big fan of oeufs of course - Eggs!) and what to drink etc. You must all check it out besides oggling at the mouth-watering photos. And what made me think of them when eating the pudding? Well, apparently, they haven't yet checked out the restaurant. So guys, anytime you want to go, count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter