Monday 5 July 2010

conversations with shoe


'Are these Jimmy Choo?', a porter at a well-known hotel asked me recently. Tsssk, tssk.... I wish. But no. They're plain old Top Shop which when I bought them, looked to me like Lanvins. One can dream, as some peeps might say.

So the shoe,or the flats, or my foil-looking worn out Lanvin-esque ballet pumps, that look like Jimmy Choo: do they have a story to tell? Well, yes they do. These pumps have been on an adventure or two. I love them to bits and have had many fond memories wearing them. They are well travelled to far-flung places like Hong Kong and Paris just to name a few. Along the way they have also captured my peeps attention and passers-by who happen to look at my feet (?!). Now, come to think of it, I should have bought 2!

So Mr Green/ Ms Top Shop Creative Director, if there is one thing to ressurect this coming season, these would be a good choice, at least for me... and my peeps!


Have a good week everyone! Bisous! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter