Monday 26 April 2010

sssstttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiippppppeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am officially crazy over stripes!!!! I cannot get enough of them at the moment. Like what Garance said on her blog recently (hers were about some lovely looking pumps); once you are on to something good, you want to be able to get as much of it as you can in BULK! This I agree with. I too have shoes in the same style, several different colours and two pairs of each. Guilty as charged. A classic, in everyone's term is personal. This is the point I am trying to drive home. You always want to look good and effortless. Stripes for me this season is it! I know that a lot of you have written to me recently requesting for more photos, and, I will happily oblige. (I must admit, you lot FAMBS are pretty demanding, but this is totally fun for me. Keep on writing!)

(Jacket, dress worn as top & earrings from H&M, Trousers from Zara, Belt from Marc Jacobs, Rings from Topshop, Shoes from New Look)

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter