Thursday 18 March 2010

splat!!



You must be thinking that this is ridic, right? Well, yes, kinda.... you can say that I was just having some kinda artistic/Banksy moment there. The weather has been kinda so cold and then all of a sudden everything seems to have cleared up, the temperature milder and you kinda feel, well..... how do I dress today?! No?! I have had several of those moments lately, especially when you think, 'Nah, too good to be true'. You may ask what the heck has the weather got to do with the artsy incline? Blah. No idea.

My latest crush is on long silhouettes, dresses more to the point. And how to translate this to Spring/Summer? Well, here is my take on one - buzzwords being: cool and casual, slightly more relaxed and possibly trans-seasonal? I'll let you be the judge.


In the meantime, I'll continue having fun with the artsy thang.

(Jersey dress from Topshop Boutique, Hat from H&M, Necklace by FE, Sandals from Primark)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter