Tuesday 5 January 2010

say hello to.....my little furry friends



Faux, faux, faux!!! My thoughts exactly! Everybody seems to have it or seems to don it one way or another. When it comes to this, faux or not, I cannot help but think - banshee lookalike, Ali G in a larger than life faux fur 'bleh' jacket and grilz....., Dr. Evil! Yes, random, but Dr. Evil!

However, one of these jackets I acquired some time ago gave me the push recently, upon unearthing it at the bottom of my closet to experiment and try out some looks. Found it in a thrift shop. Wait a minute, you must be thinking, the faux gilet is NOT. Well yes, quite.... it is not. It's from Zara! So, here I share with you two of my furry friends (should they be given pet names??!) in a sort of an ode to Studio 54 meets 2010 interpretation and the other, just a girl about town kinda thang. Does it make you feel fuzzy and/or furry?

Disclaimer: No animals were injured / harmed in the making of post.

(Twist Neck Dress from Whistles, Faux Gilet, Harem Pants & White top from Zara, Thrifted Faux Jacket, Necklaces from Topshop and FE, Rings from Topshop & Marc Jacobs, Shoes from Reiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter