Wednesday 25 November 2009

bluebuy

As winter progresses, I am once again crazy about colour to help brighten the wardrobe and weather. So my attention has turned to manicures and nail colour. Not too long ago, I chanced on this amazing colour from Nails Inc. I decided to treat myself to a mani which is very rare. I had a tough time trying to decide on the right colour but once I spotted Hanover Square, I knew I had to try it. This was the result. It lasted 2 weeks! Great stuff. I also purchased this turquoise bauble bracelet from Marc Jacobs around the same time and thought I'd photograph it together. Two of my current obsessions and they just so happen to be tonal... well kinda. Next up, am looking forward to acquiring the Cameo Bracelete, again from Marc Jacobs. Mmmmm...... don't you love consumerism.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter