Tuesday 20 October 2009

coco rico


So, everybody has been talking about the Chanel show, the whole 'Howdy - yee - haa' theme, the models being back up singers and the 3-way romp with Lagerfeld's toy boy Baptiste (yes, quite tasty). Don't get me wrong, j'dored (if there is such a word) the show.

My references are slightly different though. I loved the romanticism of the Coco Avant Chanel film, the iconic references in costumes, also loved the show that Karl put on this time and the SHOES!! The Coco Paris bottle is also one of my favourite images by Daisy de Villeneuve (wish I owned it). To summarise, this is just a collage of some of my favourite Chanel images/moments. (with big homage to the Breton stripes of course!)

Bonne journée!!

Coco Paris by Daisy de Villeneuve courtesy of Eleven Gallery (www.elevenfineart.com)


Chanel S/S10 images via style.com
(Top & skirt from H&M, scarf from Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter