Wednesday 14 October 2009

++

I love my daily dosage of Fake Karl's Guide to Life. You know, it's like a vitamin injection or some other potent stuff that you consume so that you look 15 forever! Anyway, today's pearl of wisdom is about FATTIES. Hmm.... I totally get what Fake Karl is saying. Soooooooo TRUE.

What the Keiser said:
This Plus-Sized Business
Goodness me, I woke up this morning to a deluge of mail regarding comments of mine that were published all over the world, even in Cat Lovers Daily, Cat Lovers Weekly, Cat Lovers Digest, Feline Fanciers Fortnightly and so on. I was talking about overweight women, not normal women. In other words, I was talking about the fatties. We know about those types, hm? And I was talking about the fatties in context of the runway, and you know, one time we had a "dry run" of a Chanel show with fatties and the runway collapsed! It's a health and safety risk, frankly.Of course, you gannets- meaning the press- take my words out of context and think I'm talking about everybody! I am talking about models. I am not saying the fat mummy from Ohio who eats potato chips all night and watches "Project Runway", saying to her husband "These girls are just too damn skinny" (of course, Project Runway girls aren't proper models anyway.)That's all. You may all proceed to continue eating your potato chips in front of your television-computer screen, or feeling superior to the rest of the readers of this blog because you aren't eating potato chips.

But skinnies can still chomp on potato chips and choc without having to fear no? 2 bags surely can't make you a fatty in a day.... Hehehehhheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter